Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hari Raya Aidiladha

My youngest brother and his family will not be home with us tomorrow, so it'll be a quiet raya. No small kids laughter and no small footsteps running around the house. He'll be at his father-in-law's house to celebrate this raya haji, but will be back here on saturday. My other brother is coming back tonight. My mom has cooked the main delicacies such as rendang ayam cili padi and her favourite dish ayam kampung masak lemak cooked with her own recipe. No ketupat nasi tomorrow. My mom said she'll cook the ketupat on saturday when my youngest brother and family will be back home. She'll cook nasi beriani tomorrow usually at early hours. Beriani is my mom's specialty. All of us like her beriani. I usually like to eat her beriani lembu or kambing, but at my age now ive to take it at the minimum.

Im thinking what to wear for raya haji prayer tomorrow morning. For so many years ive been wearing my white jubah for raya haji prayer. May be i'll just wear the same old jubah tomorrow morning.

Selamat Hari Raya. Labbaikallah...

1 comment:

  1. Wish you Merry "Iduladhha!". Many people takbeer enthusiastically but I think very few appreciate its meaning. I hope you take a few minutes pondering over the meaning of eid takbeer!

    ReplyDelete