Saturday, July 17, 2010

apc 2009

my school counselor cikgu ahmad tumami(retired) was one of the recipient...
mr president, hj roslan(left most), mr secretary(middle) and mr vice president(right most)
the guys in batik were the ppd officers

my school teachers : mr azmi (red tie) and pn chia yue ling

the maahad muar nasyid group....they are the champions of so..so.and so competitions..


my former school teachers....cikgu-cikgu cemerlang

my ex-colleague at muar high school...cikgu fareha


my school teacher..cikgu mazlan with his wife...

the anugerah perkhidmatan cemerlang apc 2009 ceremony took place at smka maahad muar. more then 600 teachers received their certificate from the assistant state director hj markom giran. muar has over elevan thousand teachers. i'm lucky to get the chance to attend this ceremony and i'm among the vvip...hehee..i sat at the most front row and i managed to snap pictures from my seat easily. actually i represented the m4p, the majlis perhubungan pemimpin pelapis because the president, the vice president and the secretary were among the 600 recepients. since im the vice secretary....the president insisted that i attend the ceremony..anyway, thank you mr president. eventhou the ceremony took about 4 hours, i enjoyed myself by snapping pictures and meeting friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment